Death of a hero is a world war i novel by richard aldingtonit was his first novel published by chatto windus in 1929 and thought to be partly autobiographical. Lawrence durrell regarded death of a hero as the best war novel of the epoch its author richard aldington was at the time a reknowed translator of balzac boccaccio and apuelius a close friend of eliot pound and mead and the husband to imagist poet hd. Death of a hero has 408 ratings and 34 reviews douglas said this book initially came into my hands when i was fifteen years old and found by chance . Over the next year slomovic would be shuttled to several concentration camps forced on death marches and all the time stealing bits of food to keep his family alive. Want music and videos with zero ads get youtube red
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.