An introduction to magnetohydrodynamics nicholas a battista stony brook university department of applied mathematics and statistics math tower stony brook new york 11794 3600 usa. Buy introduction to magnetohydrodynamics cambridge texts in applied mathematics on amazoncom free shipping on qualified orders. Cambridge core chemical engineering an introduction to magnetohydrodynamics by p a davidson. Magnetic fields are routinely used in industry to heat pump stir and levitate liquid metals there is the terrestrial magnetic field that is maintained by fluid motion in the earths core the solar magnetic field which generates sunspots and solar flares and the galactic field that influences the formation of stars
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.